As a growing company, Ekhosoft/Power Factors develops manufacturing data maintenance solutions for multiple sectors (renewable energy, mining & metals, food, etc.) We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team in order to actively participate in the development of the technical documentation as well as the internal and external training program. We are looking for an autonomous, voluntary, conscientious person with a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Analyzing existing documentation
- Structuring all necessary technical documentation and planning its development on a timetable
- Gathering the information needed to prepare the documentation (interviews and questionnaires)
- Writing / producing technical documentation, written or multimedia, including user manuals, video tutorials and training plans
- Training employees and customers
- Updating the online learning center
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Formal education & certification
- Post-secondary diploma in Technical Writing or related field – Essential
- Knowledge of information technology – Important
- Technical writing experience – Important
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Framemaker, Captivate and Illustrator as well as Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Bilingual (English & French), written and spoken – Essential
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Available for international travelling
Ekhosoft offers a high-energy work environment that is both challenging and friendly. We work hard, but our offices are casual and dynamic: we wear jeans to work, we fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and soda, and we blow off steam playing games. We are a proud and driven team, and we hope you will join us.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadline
- Complete and competitive group insurance program
- Access to a retirement savings plan
Candidates shall send their CV by email to the following address: CV@ekhosoft.com.
-Interviews will be done at our offices in Brossard, Québec