We are looking for an Intermediate System Integration Specialist to join our team to actively participate in the implementation of our application suite to our different customers.
Configuration & implementation
- The primary responsibility of the integrator is to configure applications to meet customer needs.
- Conduct operational deployment of the EKHO software components.
- Validate code and implement custom applications.
- Design and implement user interfaces with our EKHO software.
- Partner with our Quality Assurance team:
- In order to test the complete solution delivered to the client,
- Software quality assurance (coverage of unit testing and integration, configuration management, version tracking, fault management).
- Provide post implementation support.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Formal education & certification
- DEC or Graduate diploma in computer science – Essential
- SQL programming – Essential
- Iron Python programming – A plus
- HTLM5 experience – A plus
- Knowledge applied to one or more industrial areas (Pulp & Paper, Renewable Energy, metallurgy, chemical) – A plus
- Knowledge in Manufacturing Execution System (MES) – A plus
- Bilingual (English & French) – Essential
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Ekhosoft offers a high-energy work environment that is both challenging and friendly. We work hard, but our offices are casual and dynamic: we wear jeans to work, we fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and soda, and we blow off steam playing games. We are a proud and driven team, and we hope you will join us.
- International travelling opportunities.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadline.
- Complete and competitive group insurance program.
- Access to a retirement savings plan.
Candidates shall send their CV by email to the following address: CV@ekhosoft.com.
-Interviews will be done at our offices in Brossard, Québec