Ekhosoft is looking for a standout Sales Manager to work directly with senior management as we drive the company forward. Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Ekhosoft. The Sales Manager must be customer focused and have industry experience that allows him to have an immediate impact on our business.
The Sales Manager is responsible for stimulating sales growth by creating relationships with new customers, devising strategies aimed at attracting target customers, and using all available sales resources to produce optimal results. Your grasp of value-added services is vital for establishing partnerships with our customers in order to better understand their needs, while providing them with a technical advisory solution.
Do you have passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? This could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge?
- You will have a measurable track record in new business development and over-achieving sales targets.
- You have demonstrated skills to establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation.
- Success selling manufacturing and industrial software solutions
- Success adapting in fast-growing and changing environments
- Success influencing at (C-suite) executive level and addressing key business issues
- Success orchestrating and aligning decision makers around a common objective
- Success using CRM to track progress and communicate with the whole organization.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the preparation of business proposals
- Undergraduate degree preferred (Engineering or IT)
- 10+ years direct selling experience to medium and large industrial and manufacturing companies in the Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals, Pulp & Paper, or Food & Beverages is required
- Experience working in Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOMS), Maintenance Management (CMMS, EAM), Energy Management Information Systems (EMIS), Machine Learning, Industrial IoT and Data Analytics.
- Experience in Manufacturing environments with performance improvement systems – Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Production Loss Analysis (PLA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Good understanding of business systems (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.) and/or process automation systems and technologies (OSIsoft PI System, Aspentech IP 21, OPC Solutions, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- A set of deeply talented and dedicated peers.
- Breadth and depth. Challenge customers in how they think about their problems; will they use Ekho for overall manufacturing performance visibility or for continuous improvements and Industries 4.0 initiatives.
- Do you want to enlighten customers, and demonstrate how Ekhosoft can transform their business? We have that.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our sales talent through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- An open, respectful and harmonious work environment.
- We don’t expect people to work 12 hours days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to choose your hours? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time, and believe that balance helps cultivate an excellent work environment.
- Bilingual (English & French) – Essential
- Energetic, resilient and tenacious – likes to get things done and is comfortable working in a high velocity, sometimes rapidly changing environment.
- Able to quickly establish credibility by demonstrating expertise and a willingness to take on stretch goals to achieve “breakthrough” results.
- Direct, open and honest personality with the highest personal and professional integrity.
- Process-oriented, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to communicate and present well, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service orientation
Ekhosoft offers a high-energy work environment that is both challenging and friendly. We work hard, but our offices are casual and dynamic: we wear jeans to work, we fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and soda, and we blow off steam by playing games. We are a proud and driven team, and we hope you will join us.
- Some travel requirements domestically and internationally (estimated to be up to 50%)
- Full and complete group insurance program
- Access to a retirement savings plan
- Mileage, Cell Phone, Laptop
- Competitive salary, sales commission and benefits.