Ekhosoft is looking for a standout Director, Operations & Technology to work directly with senior management as we drive the company forward. The candidate will innately possess a passion for technology, building teams, establishing culture, and most importantly, execution.
This Director must be ready to bring the company to the next level and give their all to drive results.
As the eventual leader of the technology, implementation and support teams, you will:
- Establish a customer focused company culture built on quality and excellence
- Work with business leaders and senior staff to ensure the product roadmap is aligned with the organization’s business objectives and market needs
- Ensure the technical roadmap and product architecture is sound for both current and future requirements
- Ensure timely development and execution of the product roadmap
- Establish and enforce adherence to sound, professional disciplines for project execution
- Ensure the implementation teams meet all customer project deliverables on time and on budget
- Manage customer expectations and relationships with the same emphasis as we place on technology
- Recognize Ekhosoft is in the Value Generation Business – not just the software business
- Manage key customer account customer relationships, including understanding customer goals and objectives, and our role in helping them meet those objectives
- At all times maintain a focus on Customer service and Customer satisfaction
- Ensure we deliver beyond expectations in everything we do.
- Leadership experience within a small to mid-sized software or technology based company, or senior management experience within a technology team at a large enterprise
- Expertise to develop strategic operating plans and execute business unit initiatives
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to generate and manage budgets
- Experience with development and agile project management
- Ability to effectively scale organization and staff capacity
- Ability to develop a top-notch workforce and the processes that ensure the organization runs smoothly
- Both internal focus (agile & scrum) and external focus (vendor & contract negotiations)
- Superior ability to manage customer expectations and relationships
- Visionary – capable of seeing beyond the current requirements and upselling the customer to the new
- Undergraduate degree mandatory (Engineering or IT) – Master’s degree preferable
INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED
- Experience working with industrial plant applications – in Pulp & Paper, Mining & Metals, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Chemicals or Renewable
- Experience working in Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOMS), Maintenance Management (CMMS, EAM), Energy Management Information Systems (EMIS).
- Experience in Manufacturing environments with performance improvement systems – Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Production Loss Analysis (PLA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Strong experience in a Windows technical environment – Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, IE – Mandatory
- HTLM5 experience – A plus
- Experience with leading edge technology in IoT, SaaS, Industrie 4.0 and Big Data
- Experience in working with or interfacing with business systems (SAP, Oracle, JDE, ) and/or process automation systems and technologies (OSIsoft PI System, Aspentech IP 21, OPC Solutions, etc.)
- Bilingual (English & French) – Essential
- Energetic, resilient and tenacious – likes to get things done and is comfortable working in a high velocity, sometimes rapidly changing environment.
- Able to quickly establish credibility by demonstrating expertise and a willingness to take on stretch goals to achieve “breakthrough” results.
- Ambitious, strongly outcomes-focused and inclined toward making crisp decisions and implementing them decisively.
- Leadership and management skills that inspire outstanding performance from colleagues at all levels.
- Direct, open and honest personality with the highest personal and professional integrity.
- Process-oriented, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to communicate and present well, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service orientation
Ekhosoft offers a high-energy work environment that is both challenging and friendly. We work hard, but our offices are casual and dynamic: we wear jeans to work, we fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and soda, and we blow off steam by playing games. We are a proud and driven team, and we hope you will join us.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
- Some travel requirements domestically and internationally
- Full and complete group insurance program
- Access to a retirement savings plan
Candidates shall send their CV by email to the following address: CV@ekhosoft.com.