In the Opportunity Assessment phase, we analyze your operating environment to define challenges and identify performance opportunities. It’s a demanding phase for all key stakeholders, involving research, analysis, understanding and dialogue.
We bring together a multidisciplinary team, one that is driven to understand the potential to build and launch performance-improvement initiatives.
- Assessments utilizes a design-by-objectives approach which defines and refines performance requirements and objectives
- Creates a performance hierarchy through information value stream-mapping techniques
- Creates a performance-tracking and management strategy which integrates our solution and existing information systems into the performance hierarchy
- Creates an implementation plan based on prioritized needs and objectives which focuses on delivering:
- High visibility across the organization for what information is needed, for who needs it, and when it is needed
- High reliability through the definition of a sustainable support system
- High usability through optimized design and training programs
- Establishes potential value which can be achieved by using our application solution framework
First, we specify.
Based on customer requirements, we establish the specifications to determine module design, build and configuration effort, and expected outcome.
- Project management
- Requirements confirmation
- Functional specifications
- Detailed project plan
Second, we implement.
Based on the functional specifications and project plan, we configure your specific solution.
Design of module and system components and installation of operating system platform
Configuration of Ekho / interfaces to PI and/or other systems
- Interfacing to a Data Historian (PI, IP21, iHistorian, etc.)
- Configuring the Data Historian
- Interfaces to Business Systems (ERP, Maintenance, Costing, etc.)
- Web interfaces (for real-time streaming data)
- Interface to external systems
Installation and testing of software and all required interfaces
The new system goes live
Full training of all operations, administrative and technical personnel, and final verification of the solution, interfaces
Third, we support you.
We support you fully in the period immediately after you go live.
The ongoing support phase embedded in our offer provides you with the following services:
- Operate a Customer Help Desk on your behalf
- Assist customers with problem resolution
- Address any software bugs brought to our attention
- Assist the customer with platform upgrades
- Conduct training on new features
Location of Main Development & Support Center
- Montreal, Canada
- The head office is available from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. E.S.T.
- The regional offices operate during regular business hours in their time zone.
- The support center is available 24/7.
- A team of 10 people is available to assist you during regular business hours.
- Support services are available 24/7.
- Response is guaranteed within 2 hours.
- Problems are escalated on a case-by-case basis, depending on the nature of the problem and the resources necessary for corrective action.
- A minimum of two people are on call at any time, with escalation to additional personnel as required.
Solution Assurance Program
The Solution Assurance Program is key to ensuring that you obtain value from your solution. We work with you to protect and enhance your solution over time.
We value our clients and implicate them as key players in our solution-assurance process.
Our aim is to continue to serve you over the long term. The best way to keep our solutions in tune
with your needs is to ensure that it evolves with your organization and your requirements.
Our program has numerous benefits for all parties involved:
- Benefit from our modular and expandable architecture so your business never outgrows your software
- Be able to better plan future integration of new modules
- Faster implementation time
- Improved visibility, reliability and usability for users and managers